Procedural road done with Houdini and Python. Some of its key features:
1. Takes any (animatable) curve as input.
2. Can have left and right sidewalks with independently animatable parameters.
3. Can take up to two objects to copy on each side of the road, with controls for their number, positional and rotational offset, scale etc.
4. Animated objects are also supported and their animation can be delayed sequentially to match the road animation or other arbitrary cue points.
5. Slope detection and copy prevention within specified slope range. Orientation correction.
6. Procedurally UV-mapped
7. Debug mode